Saturday, July 5, 2008

the end...for me at least..

wow...how time flies when you are having fun...

we spent the day yesterday (Friday) at an outdoor beach club. was really cool! we jet skied, hung out, swam, drank and just had an overall good time. zoheb attempted to jump on the jet ski with me after I had specifically said I did not want to go with another guy and he tipped the whole thing over. I managed to cut up my chest and legs, but it made for a good laugh. 

we hung out at the plastik (the beach club) for the entire day. ended up staying there way later then any of us thought we would. i managed to barely get back to the flat, pack my bags and make my way to the airport.

i took a cab because it was quite late and no one was really in any shape to drive...probably wasn't the best idea because the cab driver started dozing off on the high way. either way, i finally made it to the airport and started the journey. am about half way thru. still got the leg end of the trip to go.

anyways...its been a ball. hope this has been as entertaining to read as it has been to write. i'll be seeing all (most) of you soon.

holla!

No comments: